MAX Welcomes Professional Insurance Agents
MAX is a very different kind of insurance company! Most property and casualty insurance companies are very similar (both in price and content) and it is difficult for independent agencies representing them to differentiate and stand out in a unique way to the public. At MAX, we’re truly different.
If you’re an insurance agent, look at MAX as an insurance company you should be representing in your agency. You will find a company with a very compelling vision and values that will enable you to grow your business in new ways to a society that wants meaning in all of their purchases. We offer a comprehensive line of home, farm, church, rental and small business products.
Consider these marketing opportunities that are unique to MAX:
- MAX is a faith-based company with Christian values that grew out of the Mennonite and Brethren faith traditions. You can be assured we stand for the highest levels of honesty and integrity in all our operations with you and your customers.
- MAX has a ministry arm that supports persons emotionally and spiritually when they have loss whether from an insured peril or not. The total needs of an insured are taken into consideration at the time of loss and not just the financial impact of the loss itself. You and your agency are the good-will recipient of this value-added ministry.
- MAX tithes its net income as a faith practice to its ministry arm every year.
- MAX is a reciprocal that is literally owned by the people we insure (its members) and profits go to the benefit of the owner’s.
- MAX has a prayer support network connecting thousands of persons throughout the MAX “family” of members, churches and agents.
- MAX advocates mediation and peaceful arbitration in any dispute which not only leads to good relationships but also can help solve potential E&O issues.
- MAX asks members to sign a statement of faith-based shared values that invites a high quality clientele to be attracted to your agency.
If MAX sounds like a company you would like to be a part of, please feel free to contact our Vice-President of Sales, Ron Graves, at 913-754-3806 or email@example.com to discuss the agency appointment process in more detail.