10 Ways to Plant the Seeds for a Brighter Future
Here are 10 proven ways to change yourself now, and in so doing, change your past and plant the seeds for a brighter future. Study them with the wish to uncover the secrets hidden in their empowering instructions. Practice them and watch how you begin to feel the presence within you of a new kind of power that changes everything — now and forever — for the better.
- Spend as much time as possible by yourself for the purpose of discovering yourself.
- Never explain yourself to anyone out of fear they may misjudge you.
- Always accept a little more responsibility whenever life asks you to.
- Say “No” to anyone or anything that you fear saying “No” to.
- Refuse to revisit your own past for a way out of any present problem you face.
- Learn to see your own defensiveness towards others as an offense against your own right to be free of fear.
- Whenever possible, realize that the person you are about to argue with is in as much pain as you are.
- Leave to themselves those who would punish you with word or deed; do not return unkindness in kind.
- Never accept any negative reaction you may have as the only possible answer to your present challenge.
- Remember that everything you resist in life increases its weight, so accept all that you can, and quietly drop the rest.
MAXimizing Wholeness: Practice 10 ways to change yourself now and plant the seeds for a brighter future.